This is a nine-week training course that prepares job seekers with disabilities for jobs as a
Sephora Warehouse Associate.
The training takes place at Sephora's Aberdeen (Maryland) Distribution Center and consists of a one-week soft skills course, followed by eight weeks of on-the-job training, where the primary job functions are to safely pick, put, and pack products per Sephora’s standards.
Throughout the program, trainees will be evaluated on their performance, accuracy, and attendance. Trainees who successfully complete the program and meet all expectations will be offered a full-time job as a Sephora employee.
Week 1: Unpaid classroom training on soft and social skills.
Weeks 2 to 9: Paid minimum wage while in warehouse training, learning order pick, put and pack functions.
Evaluation On: Attendance, productivity and accuracy.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Does not require a GED® or high school diploma.
- Initial and randomized drug screens.
- Basic computer, math (ability to count to 100) and reading skills.
- Ability to follow step-by-step directions.
- Basic problem solving and observation skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and bend, reach and twist throughout work shifts.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with varying temperatures and humidity.
- Ability to pass national, state and local criminal history review going back seven years. Sephora does not hire individuals with felony records, weapons charges, violent offenses, theft/larceny, or intent to distribute.
Private transportation is strongly recommended – the Aberdeen location is on a bus line with limited a schedule.
Sephora Warehouse Associate Handout