Maryland Rehabilitation Conference 2019 - Call for Presentations Form
The conference program committee needs YOUR ideas for workshops and presentations!
Email proposals and/or questions to Erica Kneessi, the Program Committee chair, Donetta Brown, Program Committee secretary, or Derick Serra, MRA Treasurer. You can also call Ms. Brown at 410-554-9411 for more information.
Feel free to pass this “Call” along to agencies, organizations, and/or individuals whom you believe would be interested in offering a training session at the Conference.
Donetta Brown, Program Committee Secretary
Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
2301 Argonne Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218
410-554-9442 | 888-554-0334 | 443-798-2840 VP
The Vocational Rehabilitation program receives 78.7% of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal fiscal year 2018, the total amount of grant funds awarded were $44,234,054. The remaining 21.3% of the costs ($11,971,860) were funded by State appropriations.