To check the colors on a webpage, bring the page up in Firefox and click on the WCAG Contrast Checker logo.
These handy little programs will live in the bookmarks toolbar at the top of the Firefox page.
If your Firefox screen doesn't show the bookmarks toolbar, turn it on by holding down the ALT key and hitting V to open the View menu. Let the ALT key go and type T to bring up the list of toolbars.
If there's no check next to Bookmarks Toolbar, type B to turn the Bookmarks Toolbar on.
To install these widgets, DO NOT double click the links below. Instead, you are going to DRAG & DROP each one onto the Firefox bookmarks toolbar.
The New Maryland Report Card Link #2
2301 Argonne Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218
410-554-9442 | 888-554-0334 | 443-798-2840 VP
The Vocational Rehabilitation program receives 78.7% of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal fiscal year 2019, the total amount of grant funds awarded were $47,197,460. The remaining 21.3% of the costs ($12,773,900) were funded by State appropriations.