DORS can provide funding for on-the-job training for a new employee and reimburse a business for a percentage of the new employee's wages while they are in training. DORS also offers technical assistance and follow-along services to the trainee and the business.
Internships benefit both businesses and DORS consumers, like this one at Charm City Dogs for the PAWS training course.
2301 Argonne Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218
410-554-9442 | 888-554-0334 | 443-798-2840 VP
The Vocational Rehabilitation program receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal fiscal year 2021, the total amount of grant funds awarded was $46,881,489. The remaining 21.3 percent of the costs $12,668,382 were funded by State appropriations.