Request DORS Services


If you are referring a high school or college student, aged 14 to 21, please read this Pre-ETS or Vocational Rehabilitation/Employment Services info first.

If you want to request DORS services for yourself or a family member (or, if you are 55 years or older and are blind/vision impaired, independent living services):

  • Complete and submit the form below. Please allow 10 business days for your nearest DORS Office to receive and process your form and set up an appointment (virtual or in person) for you to meet with a DORS counselor.

  • OR: Call your nearest DORS Office and we’ll help you complete the form over the phone.

If you are interested in independent living services but are not over age 55 or do not have a vision impairment, please contact the Center for Independent Living in your area.

Your information is confidential and will not be shared anywhere else. We look forward to hearing from you.

[Note: Some people have reported difficulty filling out the referral form below using an iPad or certain screen reading software. Please try this direct link to the form instead.]

DORS is pleased to introduce you to our mobile communication digital assistant: Sara.

DORS information is available in seven languages and Braille!

A world globe in the middle of four colored squares with Hello in four languages. Image from Flickr and by Roselinde Bon. 

Human Trafficking GET HELP

National Human Trafficking Hotline - 24/7 Confidential

1-888-373-7888 233733 More Information
on human trafficking in Maryland

Help Stop Fraud in State Government

The Maryland General Assembly’s Office of Legislative Audits operates a toll-free fraud hotline to receive allegations of fraud and/or abuse of State government resources. Information reported to the hotline in the past has helped to eliminate certain fraudulent activities and protect State resources.

More Information